Quinio is a technology company that acquires and builds brands that sell through e-commerce. We are passionate about good products and bringing the best to Latin American homes. We seek to become the largest seller of consumer products in the e-commerce ecosystem in Latin America. We are a team of world-class operators and are backed by extraordinary venture capital funds, angel investors, and successful entrepreneurs. Be among the first to join the team and help us build Quinio.
The Sourcing Recruiter is responsible for full life cycle recruiting for non-exempt and exempt job openings. You will partner with Hiring Managers and the Head of People to identify and implement effective recruitment strategies, metrics (qualitative and quantitative), and activity tracking. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research. In addition, you will ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent communication throughout the process, including the sharing of feedback after the hiring decision has been made. You will act as a true business partner for all things related to talent, recruiting, and hiring. This is a “utility player” position working across both high volume and hard to fill niche recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Engineering, Psychology or related careers.
- Previous experience (4 years +) working in or recruiting for Technical and Non-technical positions in a corporate environment.
- 4+ years’ experience in talent Engagement & attraction or recruiting
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and potential candidates
- General knowledge of HR systems and processes and their relation to the recruiting process is essential
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
- Attend briefing meetings with business leaders, hiring managers, and other internal stakeholders
- Work with the Head of People and key stakeholders in strategic hiring initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the Head of People and internal stakeholders on research projects and pipelines as requested
- Build presentations on market analysis and research; providing key insights that influence sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Execute on sourcing strategies developed
- Source and develop candidate pipelines via a LinkedIn recruiter, and other strategic talent initiatives
- Drive proactive multi-channel talent engagement using LinkedIn, and other sources such as Meetups, Networking, Conferences, etc.
- Creatively source through other channels and uncover alternative sources of talent
- Identify best sources of talent and help develop engagement strategies
- Engage potential candidates in conversations to glean market data, trends develop future relationships, and fill headcount
- Drive continuous talent engagement: using brand content & personalized communication to continuously engage & nurture talent to QUINIO
- Actively partner with Talent Attraction to build strategic and impactful pipelines for QUINIO roles.
Quinio has a unique combination of experience in e-commerce, Amazon, Mercado Libre, technology, and investments. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in a startup that is backed by top-tier investors such as AlleyCorp, Cometa, DILA Capital, WTI, and GBM Ventures. As part of Quinio, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that will immediately impact our clients while working alongside the best group of professionals and entrepreneurs.